You are spending way too much time reading about the best content to create rather than actually creating anything.
— C.C. Chapman (@cc_chapman) May 21, 2015
Brought to you by:
CC Chapman a New England based marketing consultant for social good. Author of Content Rules and Amazing Things Will Happen joins the show to discuss social good as a strategy, Give Local America, content marketing and why you don’t exist if you’re not creating content, photography as content, online learning technology/platforms, content discovery and more.
- App of the week: Breather, beautiful, private spaces that can be reserved for any length of time – a short 30 minute recharge or an entire day of productivity. Spaces available whenever you need them.
- Give Local America
- Social Good as a strategy
- How businesses are displaying social good as a strategy
- Companies that are doing creative/clever work in the social good space
- Content Marketing
- Is ‘content marketing’ simply a “new trend” or is it something we’ve utilized for a while now?
- Is it essential to have a content marketing strategy today?
- Investing more in to real time content
- Using photography within content marketing
- Brands making great use of photography within their content marketing efforts
- Where you should focus your efforts when using photo’s in your content marketing
“If you’re not creating content, you don’t exist in today’s world.”
click to tweet
- Online training, teaching, education, and learning technology
- Content Discovery and Sharing
- CC’s #1 location for content discovery
- Zite as a discovery tool
- How we should be using Zite regularly
- How brands could make use of Zite