Thank you for joining my presentation.
I want to pass along a few other resources that could be helpful for you and your business.
Click the button below to fill out a quick form and I will send you:
- The “More Bad Ideas” Presentation Deck
Review the same slides I used to present my “The Case for More Bad Ideas” session.
- The “Perfect Brainstorm” Cheatsheet
21 tips, tricks, and tactics for harnessing your team’s creativity.
- My Top 5 Articles on Creativity
These articles are great conversation starters for building onto the tactics I presented about and my brainstorm cheatsheet. Topics include brainstorming tactics, daily creativity habits, an introduction to the concept of “happy collisions” and more.
- Keynote Presentation Video / HubSpot’s INBOUND
My “Why You Suck at Brainstorming” was the first ever “Bold Talk” at HubSpot’s INBOUND conference. I will share with you that full presentation video.
Thanks for stopping by.
How To Work With Jason
Jason works with companies to help grow their creative capabilities in 3 main ways.
- Creativity Keynote Presentation – For your company conference or retreat. 30-60 minutes with Q&A.
- Bad Idea Workshops – Creativity workshops focused on increasing your team’s creative confidence with a streamlined creative process. Workshops can be 3 to 12 hours.
- FreshStorms – Moderated brainstorm sessions for your team. FreshStorms are 90 minutes to 3 hours.
Fill out the form above to get in touch with our team about working with Jason directly.