— Clay Hebert (@clayhebert) February 6, 2015
Social Toolkit 22: Kickstarter Hacks
Brought to you by:
Clay Hebert, a marketing strategist and crowdfunding expert, joins us to discuss kickstarter hacks and other crowdfunding strategies. He also breaks down the biggest crowdfunding mistakes, how to drive traffic, how he is using Slack, and the other tools and process he uses on a daily basis.
- App of the week: Cash by Square – Instantly send money between friends or accept credit card payments for your business. The beautiful aspect of Cash is the money deposits directly to your bank account.
- The current state of crowdfunding
- Industry leaders
- A mass solutions study
- The three types of crowdfunding
- New equity based tools
- Crowdfunding strategies
- Tactics and strategies of crowdfunding
- Driving traffic to your crowdfunding site
- Converting traffic
- Biggest mistakes Clay has seen
- Giving simple rewards for major gains
- Crowdfunding levels as email lead gen
- Kickstarter vs. Indiegogo
- The strangest crowdfunding success stories
- Real-time messaging and communication using Slack
- Chat room based business communications
- Interest based groups
- How it differentiates from other communication apps
- How Clay is making the most use of it on a regular basis
- Will Slack survive?
- Clay Hebert’s most used app to streamline his processes
- Clay is giving his best CrowdFunding tips and hacks away to Social Toolkit listeners here
If you have not already subscribed to get the latest episodes of the Social Toolkit podcast, you can do that on iTunes here, or search for the “social toolkit” on the podcast app of your choice.