Stop chasing likes. Start building engaged audiences. In this training, you'll learn how to create the TikTok content your audience wants, including tactical video marketing strategies for content process, production and development, audience growth and engagement, the ideal tech stack, and more. Lessons also apply to Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
— Social Fresh (@socialfresh) April 14, 2015
Brought to you by:
Hosts Jason Keath and Jason Yarborough take over the show once again, to discuss the state of the powerhouse social networks, the Jason’s top 6 social networks ranked, the rise of real time video, Linkedin’s recent acquisitions, Pinterest Ads, and Facebook Messenger.
- App of the week: Riff, a group video editing and collaboration app from Facebook
- The State of Social Networks
– Is Facebook ground?
– Google+ all but dead?
– The 3-way fight for the 2nd most relevant social network for businesses
– Pinterest’s significant growth
– Snapchat continues to grow and dominate the younger demographic
- Jason and Jason’s ranking of top social networks as being relevant to businesses.
- Pew study shows Facebook top social networks for Teens
- The rise of video
– Is Snapchat the social media middle
– Facebook’s video autoplay
– The Meerkat vs. Periscope fight
- Linkedin becoming a larger services company
– The acquisition and breakdown of Linkedin’s new app: Elevate
– Linkedin’s largest acquisition ever: Lynda.com
– Linkedin now a pseudo university?
- Pinterest Ad Improve
– The ecommerce opportunities
– Where are Pinterest Ads now?
- Facebook Messenger breaks off from Facebook
– How it compares to Slack and other chat services
– What this means for Facebook as a larger company/family of platforms
If you have not already subscribed to get the latest episodes of the Social Toolkit podcast, you can do that on iTunes here, or search for the “social toolkit” on the podcast app of your choice.