Stop chasing likes. Start building engaged audiences. In this training, you'll learn how to create the TikTok content your audience wants, including tactical video marketing strategies for content process, production and development, audience growth and engagement, the ideal tech stack, and more. Lessons also apply to Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
I was in attendance as Mary Meeker (Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers) unveiled her 2013 Internet Trends research yesterday at the D11 conference put on by All Things Digital.
Her presentation predicts the rise of wearable technology like Google Glass, Nike’s Fuelband, the fabled Apple iWatch, and others. Not a huge leap, but the data is there.
It also takes a fascinating look at how American internet users compare to the rest of the world when it comes to sharing online (slide 28).
The research, which you can view below, speaks for itself.
Digital media is changing faster than we can possibly quantify. This deck will help you catch up.
Internet trend reports not only help to identify where the consumer sits today, but more importantly, can tell us where things are moving, the next big innovations in digital.
Some brief highlights:
- We share what we live. It’s not a matter of what we share, but when and with whom.
- America ranks tenth in internet user growth among countries with significant active internet users.
- QR code usage is up 4x in digital-developing areas of the world such as China.
- Video uploads were nearly non-existent six years ago, today…an average of 100 Hours of video are uploaded to Youtube per minute.
- More than 500 million photos are shared each day.