Stop chasing likes. Start building engaged audiences. In this training, you'll learn how to create the TikTok content your audience wants, including tactical video marketing strategies for content process, production and development, audience growth and engagement, the ideal tech stack, and more. Lessons also apply to Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
My 70yrold dad is texting me with emojis… If I’m not careful, he’ll soon be on Twitter
— Kevin Hunt (@kevin_hunt) April 25, 2015
Brought to you by:
Kevin Hunt, a tried and true veteran of the industry has managed corporate social media strategy, content and engagement for the Global Communications team at General Mills. He also provides social media guidance to the company’s various brand marketing teams, such as Better Crocker, Pillsbury, Yoplait, and more. We discuss Spredfast, DivvyHQ, Cozi, Paper, Nuzzle, Everyone Social, content discovery, and employee advocacy at General Mills.
- App of the Week: BlippyBot, tweet at @BlippyBot, with a popular search term, and BlippyBot will tweet you a GIF back. Tweet BlippyBot, outsource your GIF’n.
- Social Media the General Mills way
- Managing 20-30 brands and marketing teams on a daily basis…including the Pillsbury Doughboy
- How the entire team is utilize Spredfast for publishing across the enterprise
- Providing effective customer service across the team
- The systems of the General Mills Community Management team
- How General Mills stays organized as a team
- DivvyHQ for editorial and planning purposes
- Google Drive
- Cozi (an interesting app for allowing organization between the family)
- Kevin’s process of content discovery
- Employee Advocacy at General Mills
- Find Kevin online: @kevin_hunt
If you have not already subscribed to get the latest episodes of the Social Toolkit podcast, you can do that on iTunes here, or search for the “social toolkit” on the podcast app of your choice.