— Mixpo (@Mixpo) March 19, 2015
Social Toolkit 21: Facebook Ads and Videos
Brought to you by:
Justin Kistner, VP of marketing at Mixpo, and one the smartest voices in Social Advertising, discusses how to incorporate social ads into your digital marketing strategy, content strategy for both small and large pieces of content, and how to make proper use of Facebook Videos.
- App of the week: Mr. Jump – a simple, one button platform game similar to Flappy Birds. Tap or hold down to jump over obstacles and tricky levels.
- Social Advertising
- Understanding the need for Social Advertising
- The need to incorporate social ads into your digital strategy
- Where you should focus your social ads efforts
- Video Advertising
- Facebook Video Ads
- How concerned should you be with the level of quality?
- People based marketing platforms
- Content Strategy
- Mixpo’s Video/Audio Studio setup
- In house studio
- Marketing Automation
- “The Connected Campaign”
- Multiple channels your campaigns have to touch
If you have not already subscribed to get the latest episodes of the Social Toolkit podcast, you can do that on iTunes here, or search for the “social toolkit” on the podcast app of your choice.