Stop chasing likes. Start building engaged audiences. In this training, you'll learn how to create the TikTok content your audience wants, including tactical video marketing strategies for content process, production and development, audience growth and engagement, the ideal tech stack, and more. Lessons also apply to Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
Apparently everyone who clicks on content marketing ads are broke and paranoid pic.twitter.com/KuiaFlZ2AU
— Matthew Knell (@MatthewKnell) June 5, 2015
Brought to you by:
Matthew Knell, a social media strategist and marketer, with a long history designing, developing, and marketing a wide array of successful online products for major brands including JetBlue, AOL and Viacom and currently serves as the VP of Social Media at About.com. Knell stops by the Social Toolkit to discuss the recent AOL acquisition, Facebook release of instant articles, content discovery at a large scale, and drops his 3 nuggets of how to get the most out of a conference.
- App of the Week: Extinct Startups – Beautiful t-shirts from your favorite dead startups. Who doesn’t want a Napster t-shift? Am I right?
- AOL acquires Verizon
- AOL distribution network
- Huffington Post spinning off
- Future of content for AOL
- Content Discovery
- About.com team approach to content discovery
- Tools for content discovery for Knell and the about.com team
- How the about.com team communicates amongst each other
- A giant index of FB pages updated on a regular basis
- Facebook testing instant articles from news publishers
- Facebook to start directly hosting articles from news organizations
- Selling and embeding ads in the articles
- Facebook permitting the news companies to collect data about the people reading the articles
- Matthew Knell’s 3 Nuggets of getting the most out of a conference
- Knell’s expectation from his team members when he sends them to a conference
- Go to tools when he is at a conference