Stop chasing likes. Start building engaged audiences. In this training, you'll learn how to create the TikTok content your audience wants, including tactical video marketing strategies for content process, production and development, audience growth and engagement, the ideal tech stack, and more. Lessons also apply to Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts.
— Jason Keath (@jasonkeath) May 1, 2015
Brought to you by:
Bob Knorpp, host of The BeanCast Marketing Podcast and founder The Cool Beans Group joins the Social Toolkit to discuss all things Podcasting, including the business of Podcasting, the technology he is currently using, and the renaissance of podcasting, and the distribution platforms Bob prefers
- App of the week: Rudder, Designed for anyone walking at night, providing them with the most well-lit path available to their chosen destination.
- Insights from an 8 year podcasting veteran
- Podcasting Tech utilized by Bob
- Mixing board, condensing mic, Garage Band…and a mystery MacBook
- Why audio is extremely crucial to your podcast
- Podcasting, as a business
- Lead Generation through podcasting
- How simply having a podcast creates an opportunity
- Podcasting as a content resource for clients
- Be clear with your intentions
- The process of booking and hosting an expert panel EVERY WEEK.
- The complications and complexities of moderating panels
- The renaissance of podcasting
- Podcast distribution locations
- How different platforms perform
- Which podcasts are doing it right?
- If Bob started his podcast today, how would he build it to succeed?
- A smart calendar that finds everything you need to be prepared.
- The easiest note-taking app
If you have not already subscribed to get the latest episodes of the Social Toolkit podcast, you can do that on iTunes here, or search for the “social toolkit” on the podcast app of your choice.